Friday, March 22, 2013


Sightseeing in Delhi.

Delhi




Day 2 was a day to see culture and what New Delhi had to offer. We had two amazing tour guides that took us around the city. They were pools of knowledge and were extremely helpful when we had questions. The sights, the sounds, the smells, and the culture were almost overwhelming at times. It was something I had never experienced before.

For my first interview I talked to our young tour guide about his experiences in Delhi. I wanted to know about the culture and his perspective.  It is very interesting to me to learn bout the culture because it is different than my own.

Everything from their toilets to how they get to work was a little different than I was used to seeing. At the beginning of our journey I promised myself I would emerge myself in the culture. I would not get flustered by the little things and try to be as patient as possible.We saw a lot throughout the day and learned a lot about the history. It was energizing and exciting. I think most of the time we were running or adrenaline.

We got dinner at a place called Karmin's. I think everyone was so tired we didn't want to go but when we sat down I think everyone was glad we did. We shared a bunch of different foods. It was very delicious and worth the wait. SO so so Yummy!!!!!

After the day was over and dinner was done. I felt energized and excited to learn more about the culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment